Category Archives: Uncategorized
Easy Recipe! This BlueCheese Dip is great with buffalo wings, pita chips, and more!
4 ounces bleu cheese, crumbled
1/3 cup Heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
2 green onions, dark and light parts,
Your Friend, AmberHH
1. Start with 28-30 oz. of canned biscuits (I use a generic 4 pack of buttermilk biscuits that work great!) Tear or cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and toss the pieces into a lemon/sugar mix a few pieces at time, tossing with your hands; I use a bowl with about 2 cups of sugar and fresh zest of 2 lemons.🍋
2. Heavily coat the inside of a Bundt pan with Crisco. Loosely pile the coated pieces into the pan, dotting with melted butter occasionally.
3. Bake at 350F for 40 minutes, then immediately flip onto a plate when removed from oven and add glaze while the bread is still hot.
Make the glaze while the bread is baking. I soften 4 ounces of cream cheese in the microwave, stir in a tablespoon or so of lemon juice, and then gradually incorporate powdered sugar 1/4cup at a time 4 times.
Instructional Details in Photos: (Click on any photo to enlarge it.)
Do you make Monkey Bread? Is your recipe similar? I make a cinnamon monkey bread, too. You can find my recipe here: https://whatamberloves.com/2013/12/28/cinnamon-monkey-bread/
Amber Hamilton Henson
How about a high fat, high protein, low carb dish? Sounds good to me! If, like me, you like olives, feta, & pesto, then this may be the perfect dish for you to make, too! On Sundays, I like to meal prep my lunch for the week. This recipe makes 6 servings, so I’ll enjoy one serving tonight and one serving for lunch each day mon-fri this week. Yay! 🙌🏻
1. Chop boneless skinless chicken thighs into bite size pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté in olive oil until done.
2. Arrange chicken, olives, and feta cheese in a 9×12 glass baking dish.
3. Stir together the sour cream and pesto. A spoonful at a time, add it to the top of the baking dish, then smooth it over, thus coating the top of the chicken, olives, & feta with the sauce.
4. Bake in preheated 375*F oven for 20-25 minutes. The Sauce will bubble and edges will brown.
5. Portion into 6 servings. Enjoy!
Ingredient Detail Photos:
The macros were calculated by MyFitnessPal app when I created the recipe and scanned the ingredients into the app.
525 calories per serving
😆 The name kind of amuses me. Thoughts? #casserole #bracelet #CasseroleBracelet
What you need to duplicate it: Memory wire, loop tool, beads, design board, half an hour.
Have you made something silimar with your leftover beads? Show me, please! Drop a link to your site in my comment section or tag/message me on Pinterest!
You can see more jewelry I’ve made on these links:
Your Friend, ~AmberHH
I’m sure I’m forgetting a few things, but highlights of our Henson Family Christmas activities during the last month or so included:
🎄 Black Friday Shopping!
🎄 Loads of Lights on the exterior of our house and lawn!
🎄 Older two daughters’ Band concert!
🎄 Younger daughter’s elementary party!
🎄 Handmade & custom gifts for husband & kids!
🎄 New Christmas tree and wreaths!
🎄 12th Annual Egg Nog Competition at the Historic Arkansas Museum!
🎄 Driving around looking at lights!
🎄 Visited AR Capitol building to see decor and take family photos!
🎄 Hosted Dinner for 8 in our home, including Pop, Grammy, & Gram!
🎄 Attended a Dinner for 8 with husband, daughters, & nephew that my sister cooked for us all!
🎄 3 daughters baked Cookies for Santa!
🎄 Stockings & unwrapping gifts!
🎄Christmas morning homemade Sticky Bun Cinnamon Rolls from scratch by Mitch!
🎄 Dec 26th Clearance Shopping!
Here are a few of my Favorite Photos from these activities:
–Amber Hamilton Henson
Do it! Wear it! Make a DIY druzy memory wire bracelet in a few easy steps! Why pay astronomical boutique prices when you can make your own pieces in minutes?
Let’s create!! ❤️
Memory wire. Druzy quartz. Glass Beads. Done!
1) Buy beads and memory wire.
2) Make a small loop at one end of memory wire.
3) Add your pattern of beads.
4) Close with small loop at other end of memory wire.
❤️–Amber Hamilton Henson
the Tea Cup was HUGE…
Then, it was tiny.
There are so many!
Enough to fashion into a bracelet
to wear to Tea!
…back through the looking glass! 💞
You can see my 2014 tea party, here:
For the Bestest Bestest Mad Tea Party and to visit dozens of other tea party links happening in blog land this week, please hop over to Vanessa’s site, “A Fanciful Twist,” here:
Thanks for Partying with meeee! –Amber