😆 The name kind of amuses me. Thoughts? #casserole #bracelet #CasseroleBracelet
What you need to duplicate it: Memory wire, loop tool, beads, design board, half an hour.
Have you made something silimar with your leftover beads? Show me, please! Drop a link to your site in my comment section or tag/message me on Pinterest!
You can see more jewelry I’ve made on these links:
Your Friend, ~AmberHH
Sometimes, it’s time to indulge and let the kids pick what’s for dinner! Balance this dish by serving with a salad! 😉 #doritos #casserole
The recipe is really simple, the instructions are all on the photo: (click on photo to enlarge)
1) Sauté boneless skinless chicken thighs with salt & pepper in a little butter, until done. Then, cut into small pieces.
2) In a small bowl mix a can of Campbell’s nacho cheese sauce, can of mild Rotel, and two cans of Mexicorn.
3) In a large casserole dish, make layers: Doritos, chicken, mix of cans, cheese, and repeat layers!
4) Bake at 350*F for about 30-40 minutes, ’til it is bubbly!
5) Enjoy! 😉 Happy, Happy kids I have tonight!
~Amber Hamilton Henson
SAUSAGE & WILD RICE BRUNCH:
1 box Uncle Ben’s Wild Rice (cooked according to package directions)
1 lb hot pork breakfast sausage (cooked and drained)
1 can Golden Mushroom soup, not cream of mushroom soup!!
2 cups Sharp cheddar cheese
*combine and bake at 350*F for 20-30 minutes!