Kids’ Choice: Cheesy Chicken Doritos Casserole!
Sometimes, it’s time to indulge and let the kids pick what’s for dinner! Balance this dish by serving with a salad! 😉 #doritos #casserole
The recipe is really simple, the instructions are all on the photo: (click on photo to enlarge)
1) Sauté boneless skinless chicken thighs with salt & pepper in a little butter, until done. Then, cut into small pieces.
2) In a small bowl mix a can of Campbell’s nacho cheese sauce, can of mild Rotel, and two cans of Mexicorn.
3) In a large casserole dish, make layers: Doritos, chicken, mix of cans, cheese, and repeat layers!
4) Bake at 350*F for about 30-40 minutes, ’til it is bubbly!
5) Enjoy! 😉 Happy, Happy kids I have tonight!
~Amber Hamilton Henson