Chorizo Risotto is an easy one pot preparation! 1) Start by sautéing one diced sweet onion and one diced bell pepper in 2 Tbsp olive oil in a large, deep pot over med/high heat.
2) Add a half lb. of Pork Chorizo and a half lb. of Beef Chorizo into the pot. Cook thoroughly, stirring constantly for a few minutes.
4) Add 1.5 cups of Arborio rice and stir.
5) Add one cup of Chicken Stock and stir, lower the temp to low/med. and add tight fitting lid. Stir every 5 minutes.
6) When the liquid has been fully absorbed, add another cup of stock, put the lid back on, stir every five minutes until liquid is absorbed.
7) Repeat process, adding a third cup of stock, lid, and stir every five minutes until liquid is absorbed
8) Repeat process, adding a fourth cup of stock, lid, and stir every five minutes until liquid is absorbed! By now, your rice should be thoroughly cooked to perfection! Enjoy!!
~Amber Hamilton Henson